Sunday 7 June 2020

Soon to be hydro homie

I have always been interested in hydroponics. The idea of growing in water 24/7 - 365 days of the year does have it's appeal up here in Canada. A lot of our growing season is killed off by snow. As a lot of you know, I was gifted a Root Farm hydroponics system to grow at my apartment when I am away from my shade garden. I got everything together, PH'd my water down to 6.0 and added the plant nutrients. Here is what it looks like. 













I do not currently have any seedlings to put into the system yet, as I forgot them at Tara’s dads house. I do have a seed starting tray and some seeds – maybe I will start a few and check back next week if I give them enough water and leave them in a sunny window. I am not sure if this will work as I will be away for almost a week. I will give it a shot and see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment