Sunday 17 May 2020

My gardening goal


I just wanted to take the time to explain my goals with gardening. As I learn the ins and outs of gardening, I wanted to produce the maximum amount of food that my family would eat. Sure, I could probably grow crap tones of rhubarb, but no one really likes rhubarb.

I am looking to grow the things I normally eat and hopefully can offset my grocery bill with fresh food that I have grown with my own man hands. I like the idea of being able to walk on the back patio for herbs while cooking or putting my own self grown cucumber that I have grown in my garden. I like that idea a lot.

I also think, that when isolation is over it would be very nice to hand my friends some fresh strawberries, produce or anything else I have grown. That would make me and hopefully them smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment