Sunday 17 May 2020

Buying seedlings is what's up!


Being able to go to the garden center and buy four established plants for $2.95 Canadian is better then trying to grow from seed. As a newer vegetable gardener, I would say if your going to start a vegetable garden like I have – spend the money and buy your plants. Spending $60 on plants will take you from 0 to hero.




I would have fought with seeds until the day that my dear mother dropped off a care package for me. She also purchased a strawberry plant for me to grow because she knows my lovely girlfriend just loves strawberries. This changed my life forever. Sure I thought about buying flowers and planters, but I never really thought about being able to buy vegetable seedlings.





I purchased a bunch of seedlings from my local nursery, but of course by the time my delivery time came they were out of a lot of plants. Basically, only got a few things.
I got the following.

1x parsley
1x Time
1x lettuce
1x Peppers
2x Leaks

No comments:

Post a Comment