Thursday 28 May 2020

Disheartened week

When I came back to my garden from being at my house all weekend, I was sad. The rabbits had destroyed my hard work. Hours of hard work of digging, planting, watering, loving, googling had been destroyed by the animals. My green beans were gone, not just uprooted – but gone.

My brussels sprouts that were so promising and filled me with hope. Gone. The very multicolor swiss chard that grows well were 95% gone. I had to admin that I lost interest. What is the point in doing all this if I am just growing stuff for the local rabbits and raccoons? I should just stay inside and be on my computer like always.

Starting a new hobby always has its ups and downs. This week was a down.

Here are some picks of what started my heart break.






No comments:

Post a Comment