Thursday 28 May 2020

From the ashes - comes hope



With all the rain and sun things are happening. As I was heart broken that my main garden bed was destroyed – my pots and other experiments were doing very well! Perhaps I am not such a total loser after all.

First off, my peas finally germinated and started to grow. From seed! These girls did not do anything for the longest time and now they are rocking!






My lettuce also from seed is growing also. So what, if the rabbits destroyed my purchased lettuce. I can grow stuff from seeds.






I put my cherry tomatoes outside from their little cups in the windowsill. These were the only seeds that sprouted for me – in retrospect I did not do anything right, but they are champs that are still grew. They grew like crazy. Cherry tomatoes are badass, and I will be growing them forever. Here they are a few days from being just little seedlings that got kicked out into the world.




After moping around the garden and taking a step back, I realized that there is a lot going on. Something gets killed off while something grows like stink.

More coming, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment