Sunday 31 May 2020

Root Farm Hydroponics Garden System



Part of my Amazon wish list that my darling Tara reviewed, Paul (he father) purchased me a Root Farm hydroponics kit. Sure, I could have made the same thing with a tote and a fish tank bubbler, but this is for my birthday and it looks pretty. I will be starting my first hydroponics setup once I get the supplies from Canadian Tire – as my mother gave me a gift card.


My plan is to grow cucumbers and hopefully lettuce and or cherry tomatoes. The basic things I seem to always be purchasing at the grocery store. This should also help me on the weekends when we go home, I will still have something to tend too.

Also, this will hopefully help me during the winter months when it is too cold to grow anything. I’ll post pictures when I get my setup….setup.


No comments:

Post a Comment