Saturday 13 June 2020

Another garden update

I was able to go to Canadian Tire again and pickup some Pete moss and some alright looking compost. I was then able to pull my peppers out of the shade garden as they like sun and really haven't been doing a lot. 

I also cloned all the runners off my strawberry plant and tried to clone 8 daughter plants. I also moved my peas into the shade garden and gave them a trellis to climb on. 

Having dirt gave me a bunch of things to try in all the containters that I got from purchasing seedlings. I started a lot of shade loving plants like lettuce, beats, kale and others. All and all things are looking very well.


Kale


Luke watching me garden.



Luke, he's my boy.

I might actually get to grow some cucumbers.


I really enjoy mixing dirt.


Dirt for my seeds



Moving my peppers out of the shade and into the sun.



Removing the peppers from the shade and my row of seedlings.


Peas, ready to climb.


My zucchinis are monsters.




Pumpkin and squash in the shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment