Saturday 4 July 2020

A garden update and we got a pool!

A lot has happened in the last week. My garden is starting to produce things. My pickling cucumbers are growing pickles! My lettuce is slaying it like it always is. On the other hand, I am starting to see my peppers, zucchini, cumbers are starting to flower. I thought that my shade garden was not getting enough sun to produce fruit – but I was wrong, and I am happy with that.

The other big news is me and my isolation partners got a pool! She is 14 feet round and now that we have the pump issues resolved I think its going to get hot enough to enjoy being in this week during the heatwave. Never underestimate how cold the water from the hose is. Of course, Jordan the goldie has been in more times than anyone.

I have not been doing a lot of gardening because it is so hot. Mainly I am just watering and trying to keep my babies and myself alive.

Say cool my doods.















No comments:

Post a Comment